The multi-functional Nikon SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander Unit forms the nerve center of any i-TTL multiple flash-lighting situation.
Capable of metering and triggering groups of remote Speedlights in the Nikon CLS (Creative Lighting System), a one-touch switch fully automates accurate exposures of small subjects instantly. Manual adjustment of the balance of each units output is simple to control through the comprehensive LCD panel.
- When using i-TTL compatible Nikon digital SLR cameras and Speedlights, user can divide the Speedlight units into three groups and control the flash output independently for each group
- Features a Commander function that can trigger wireless remote flash (SB-R200, SB-900, SB-910, SB-800, SB-700 and SB-600) units without a master flash unit
- One-touch switching between close-up and Commander modes
- Two types of close-up operation:
- Dual-light close-up flash
- Triple-light close-up flash
Display: LCD, ready-light
Maximum Range: Wireless up to 66′ (20 m)
Power Source: 123A 3v Lithium battery
Dimensions: 2.7 x 3.8 x 2.3″ (68 x 96 x 58mm) [W x H x D]
Weight (Approx.): 5.6 oz (160 g)
Package Weight: 1.05 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.772 x 4.961 x 3.15″