The Tokina Fisheye 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 AT-X 107 DX Lens was designed exclusively for use with Nikon F-mount DSLRs with a DX-sized sensor, and combines “full-frame fisheye” (180° diagonal angle of view at a focal length of 10mm) to super wide-angle performance in a single unit.
This lens makes it possible to capture images with an expanded perspective – wider than the human eye can see – including creative deformation of subjects and sharp pan focus that extends throughout the entire frame.
Autofocusing with this lens is not supported with Nikon DSLRs without a built-in autofocus motor, such as the D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3400, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, and D5500.
- Ultra Wide Angle
- This lens enables the shooting of full-frame fisheye images with a 180° angle of view and a focal length of 10mm. Furthermore, the lens offers super wide-angle performance that allows photographer to make use of dramatic changes in angle of view resulting from slight changes in focal length.
- Equivalent focal length of 15mm-25.5mm in 35mm format, when used with DX-format Nikon DSLR cameras.
- High Optical Performance
- Employing ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass, this lens effectively compensates to overcome chromatic aberration throughout the image. And with improved optical architecture and a ghost-free lens coating, ghosting and flare are suppressed to produce clear, high-quality images.
- Exclusive Digital Design
- The image circle of the lens has been created to match the smaller image recording area of DSLR cameras. This ensures precise optical performance ideally suited to the camera’s digital imaging characteristics.
- WP Coating
- WP (Water Proof) coating made of a special fluoride compound has been applied to the front surface of the new lens through the use of a unique evaporation process. As a result, the lens offers excellent water- and oil-repellent performance and makes for easier cleaning should the lens be accidentally smeared with fingerprints or cosmetics.
- Super Macro
- An internal focus system allows photographers to focus from as close as approx. 1″ (approx. 2.5 cm), giving them the power to fill the whole frame with surprisingly small subjects.
- Quick-Shift Focus System
- The Quick-Shift Focus System allows to instantly shift to manual focus once the subject is captured by AF.